Monday, March 19, 2012

Week One: Success!

Drumroll please!


My first week of the Weigh-In Challenge and my restart of Weight Watchers earned me a 6 pound loss!  Hip hip hooray!!

*claps hands, bows to applause*

Moving on, I celebrated Sunday evening by eating a LOT of crab legs.  I figured there were worst things I could binge on, and they were *mostly* sans melted butter.  :)  I'm very proud of myself for sticking to the plan throughout the week with minor issues.  I'm still battling bronchitis, so this week has been mostly focused on food and portions.  Hoping to add in some activity this week once the coughing settles down.

I was looking at our cruise itinerary this afternoon, wishing it were tomorrow, yet wishing it were further away.  I wish I had been able to get on board (pun intended) with eating better months ago so that I could be healthier/skinnier for the cruise, but there's no use in wishing for something that can't be.  I'll just have to work extra hard over the next two months!  Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment