Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 6, Week 1

Well, I've almost made it through the first week!  I am very proud of myself.  I've managed to create this new way of thinking about how I eat.  In the past I've always been really down on myself--calling myself disgusting and fat.  This week, I've tried to be more positive.  I did eat "badly" yesterday/last night, but I made sure I tracked every single thing I ate.  Surprisingly, I didn't go over my weekly points!

Another check of the scale this morning revealed another loss--a total of 4 pounds this week!

I absolutely love the Weight Watchers cheese wedges.  They are very good--I got the Jalapeno Pepper ones and ate them with pretzel crisps.  A low point snack, but very tasty.  I couldn't find the cheese at Martin's last night, so I ended up getting the Babybel wedges in Herb and Garlic.  I hope they're as good!

1 comment: