Monday, December 9, 2013

Back to Basics

I had a really REALLY hard time getting out of bed this morning.  I didn't feel good, it was raining, I was tired, etc.  The list goes on and on and on.  So, instead of getting over myself and getting up to go to the gym, I tried to sleep in.  I felt guilty about it all day.  I felt like crap today at work.  I did contain my eating even though my instinct when I'm feeling bad is to stuff my face full of food.  I even powered through a mini-panic attack without loading my gullet with cookies and candy.  That's HUGE for me!

I did NOT want to go to the gym tonight.  It's cold and rainy.  I made myself do it.  I wasn't going to take a class tonight.  I made myself do it.  It was something new, and a dance class (choreography and I don't mix, thanks CAPD!) but it was a good workout.  A lady I chatted with last week at the Build and Burn class was there again and was very friendly.  It's nice to have a partner in sweat at the gym.  :)  I should have stayed and did arm weights, but I think they got a sufficient workout.

Goals for this week:

Continue to eat clean
Drink MORE water!
Continue my love for the gym
STAY POSITIVE!

All the other stuff is butter if I'm following number 4 on the list.  What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment