Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Little Suzy Homemaker

I actually made my own dishwasher detergent this afternoon!  *insert shocked face*

I read a ton of reviews on the stuff, how well it works, etc, and finally decided to take the plunge.  I already had the majority of the ingredients, so it didn't really cost much.  I ended up doing a double batch and put it in a plastic food storage container we had with a scoop.  I'll update tomorrow after I try it out for the first time.  If it's good, I'll post the "recipe" here!

I also made a new food recipe this evening.  Yay Pinterest!  I did Teriyaki Chicken in the crockpot.  I'm NOT a fan of pineapples, but I went ahead and followed the recipe by putting a whole can of sliced pineapple in the recipe.  When it came time to eat, I didn't eat the pineapple, but the rest of the meal was really good!  I got a 5 star review from the husband, so I guess I'll put it in our usual rotation.  The best part was that it was cheap and very easy.  It was in my list of freezer meals.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Im sure your husband is proud of you. I love pineapple so this meal sounds right up my alley. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete