Monday, April 2, 2012

One day at a time...

I'm now officially working on my second round of bronchitis in the past three weeks.  I am grumpy.  I am tired.  I am sick of being sick.  I have worked my ass off lately in the food/health/fitness area and I feel like it's a waste when I'm this sick.  I only get out of bed to pee, drink a little and eat whatever is easiest.  I know I should be grateful that it's not something worse.  I should be grateful for health insurance and antibiotics.

I really just want to live without feeling like I've been hit by a truck.

It doesn't help that the weather is absolutely gorgeous.  I want to be out there planting veggies and flowers and enjoying the spring air before it's stifling hot.  I want to go for walks with the kids.  I know this sickness will pass.  It's just killing me in the meantime.

So, while I lay in bed and boo-hoo about all that I can't do, tell me about what you're doing to enjoy the lovely weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment