Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dragging along

I injured my knee a few weeks ago, so I'm limited to swimming now.  I did sneak in some laps before work this week, and it felt good.  I have my WW weigh in day on Sunday, and I'm down 1.6 pounds this week.  Not too shabby!  I definitely need to work on being more on track this week--I've been bad about tracking.  Honestly, I just need to hold myself accountable.  I have ALL of the tools to do this and do it well, but I just get lazy.  And hungry.  I had two hypoglycemic episodes this week, from not eating soon enough.  When that happens, I eat EVERYTHING in sight.  Not cool.

So, goals for this week are:


  • track EVERYTHING
  • continue drinking over 100oz of water a day
  • stay ahead of the hunger--drink water at first sign of hunger, then eat a small snack if hunger does not fade.  
  • Fitness swim at least 3 days this week
There is nothing on that list that is not doable!  I make a LOT of excuses for myself, so part of it is sucking it up and just forging on.  :)  Can't wait to see what this week has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment