Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And another...

This is the original post I meant to do this evening!  Phew.  Talk about an emotional rollercoaster!

I made an amazing dinner tonight!  I wasn't sure if it was going to work out or not, but it's going to be a new go-to meal.  I read on the WW message boards about doing a mock rotisserie chicken at home.  You make foil balls and put them in the bottom of a crock pot, then put the whole chicken on top with seasonings.  I didn't have a whole chicken, but I did have split chicken breasts.  I removed the skin and put them in the crock pot, covered them with a whole bunch of seasonings and turned it on low.  I made some mashed potatoes and veggies to go with it this evening and it was delicious!  It wasn't soggy, it was nice and dry (not icky dry) and salty.  :)  Best of all, it was a very low point meal.  I still have 17 points left to eat this evening!


Here's a screen shot of my food for today.  I haven't updated my water, fruits/veggies, etc intake yet today.  For those of you who are on the fence about WW or wonder how to track everything online, this gives you a good idea.  I don't go to meetings, so I do everything online.  I also have the WW app on my phone, which lets me update my totals or look up foods on the go.  It even has a listing of restaurants so I can check the points value on a dish before ordering!  

No comments:

Post a Comment