Friday, January 27, 2012

Crafty McCrafterson

I have a wonderful sewing machine that my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas a few years ago.  I've used it once.  <insert sad face>  I have bought some "practice" fabric, but every time I read over tutorials for basic bags on the web, my head starts to hurt and my eyes glaze over.  I want to practice with some simple stuff now and then when I'm ready:

I'm going to buy some of the new Yo Gabba Gabba fabric and make some stuff for the girls!  I would love to make some bags with it, or a small quilt.  I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself yet, as I can't even sew a straight line yet.  You can check out the other Gabba fabrics here:  http://www.fatquartershop.com/Yo-Gabba-Gabba-Fabric-Hoffman-Fabrics.asp

I do love the vast quantity of sewing and craft blogs out there, and Pinterest makes it impossible to not want to make something.  So, what blogs/resources do you use for crafting/sewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment