Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Eep! It's working!

I finally felt good enough to get out in the yard and do some work yesterday, which was awesome!  Raking out the flower beds and planting some new flowers was very cathartic and helped me burn off some energy.  I'm sure being out in the sun helped my mood a lot too!

Back to the subject...I couldn't stop myself.  I had to get a new battery for my scale so I decided to try it out this morning.  At least, that's my excuse for weighing mid-week.  I don't care if I shouldn't do it--I needed that affirmation that what I'm doing is working!  I'm down another pound and a half since Sunday.


Yup, that was my for-real face this morning.  Followed by a giant shit-eating grin.  :)  I don't know why I'm sticking with this plan so well this time around or why I'm rocking it, but it's working.  And I suppose I should quit seeking the answer to that, and go with the flow.  Seeing that stupid pound fly out the window is giving me the motivation to do more, do better.

1 comment: