Thursday, March 15, 2012

Guilt-free Dessert!

Years ago I stumbled upon a recipe that is one part genius, another part yummy and one more part guilt-free!  If you're like me, you need a sweet snack to end the day.  I love ice cream sandwiches, so when I found this recipe I was excited, but skeptical.  I mean, really, how good can a fake ice cream sandwich be?

Behold.

Graham Cracker "Ice Cream" Sandwiches


8 small reduced fat graham crackers (I use cinnamon ones)
 * break the large graham cracker in half to get two small pieces
1/4 cup (or less) fat free Cool Whip

Lay out your halves and spread Cool Whip on 4 of them.  Use the other 4 halves to make sandwiches.  Place in freezer for at least one hour.  Voila!  Ice cream sandwiches.  They are approximately 1 point a piece.  And while you're at it, stick your finger in the Cool Whip tub and take a taste.  It's fat free!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment